Why has my payment failed?
There are several reasons why a payment can fail. Here are some of the common ones:
- Insufficient fund: A payment can be declined if your debit card doesn’t have sufficient funds or a credit card has reached its limit
- Fraud prevention: A payment may be flagged if multiple cards have been used or a payment has been made while abroad
- Payment method not supported: When making a payment, remember to check whether the payment method you’re using is accepted on our payment page. We accept the following payment methods: Debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro) and PayPal. Your card must also accept international payments
- 3D Secure Authentication: 3D Secure authentication, also known as a payer authentication, is a security protocol that helps to prevent fraud for card transactions. After making a payment, you may go through additional security checks to confirm your payment, please ensure your details are entered correctly
- Internet connection issue: If your internet connection isn’t stable, this may cause issues when processing your payment
- Incorrect data: If the data entered doesn’t match the information from your issuing bank, your transaction will be denied. This includes a wrong card number, expiry date and CVV number.
If your payment has been accepted, you will receive an email confirmation and the amount taken will be reflected on your bank account. Your payment will be processed by Roomgo Limited and this will appear on your bank statement.